- Manage and update the company's web site content and structure to ensure it is accurate, relevant, up-to-date and aligned with the respective marketing briefs.
- Monitor and analyse site performance, troubleshoot issues and implement optimisations to improve the user experience.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement SEO strategies to improve search engine rankings and drive traffic to the site.
- Monitor web traffic and analytics to identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Create reports on traffic, user behaviour, acquisition, campaigns and all other website metrics and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies, trends and best practices in web development and design and make recommendations for improvements to the website.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in website administration or web development.
- Good knowledge of popular Content Management System (CMS) platforms such as WordPress. Drupal, Magento, Wix
- Strong understanding of SEO and web analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Title | Website Administrator