DESTINATION MARKETINGWHAT WE DO
MARKETING OF TOURISM PRODUCTS
Tourism is a rapidly evolving environment. New destinations are constantly appearing on the world tourism map and the profile and needs of the modern traveller are ever-changing. At the same time, the use of the internet has completely changed the way we search for information and book holidays.
In such a complicated world, the key to highlighting a tourism product is to draw up a clear and complete marketing strategy, in keeping with the latest research and trends.
Central to establishing a successful marketing strategy is the development of a complete marketing plan containing:
- Analysis of the current situation, based on quantitative and qualitative data surrounding tourism supply and demand
- Tracking of the particular characteristics of each tourist product
- Segmentation of the tourism market and identification of its most desirable aspects
- Positioning of the tourist product and development of its unique competitive identity and, subsequently, the design of the brand/ & communication strategy
- Design and implementation of a targeted campaign to promote the destination, with a particular emphasis on the latest digital marketing and communication tools