Marketing Greece announces that it is in the process of undertaking research to select a company that will be assigned responsibility for the management of its Digital Media Campaigns.
Marketing Greece is a private, not-for-profit tourism marketing organisation founded in 2013 to brand, market and promote Greece’s diverse array of destinations and forms of tourism and experiences through targeted international PR, marketing and digital communication initiatives. Marketing Greece conceptualises and implements content-rich, visually-appealing digital and PR campaigns and projects focusing on destinations and experiences, often working together with local and regional communities, authorities, private enterprise and organisations.
Priorities and objectives:
- Promote Brand Greece
- Showcase fresh elements of popular and up-and-coming Greek destinations, as well as lesser-known destinations
- Positively change perceptions of Greece as a travel destination
- Expand tourism season in Greece and tackle seasonality issue
- Attract visitors with high travel spend
- Support and promote new forms of tourism, based on international trends
Discovergreece.com is a state-of-the-art, quality interactive platform that constitutes a strategic pillar of Marketing Greece’s operation. It showcases a complete Greek Tourism Product portfolio and serves as a digital platform for community building & social media campaigns.
In particular, the platform offers the following functions:
- Portrays a unique and unified Greek Tourism Product
- Offers comprehensive information for all destinations that may be experienced in Greece
- Integrates a directory of Services, including Accommodation providers, restaurants, marinas, Airlines, tour operators etc.
- Promotes Offers and Deals from Greek Tourism Enterprises of all sectors (Accommodation, Cruising, Airlines etc.)
- Engages its visitors and users via UGC content
In order to maximize the value and results of our Media Budget in target countries, Marketing Greece requires a Digital agency that can serve as a global campaign planner for the company across markets. Key to the success of the relationship is to understand that our mandate is to help secure the optimal performance of the digital campaigns and achievement of specific KPI. Marketing Greece also aims to lead the tourism trends and implement innovative technologies also in digital media, in terms of creatives, ad formats, new media, advanced targeting options, insightful-unified reporting etc.
- Drive Quality Traffic to discovergreece.com
- Grow and engage audience of discovergreece.com’s social media accounts
- Rise Destinations and current campaigns’ awareness, in order to increase more
Campaign Goals & KPI
- Incremental increase in Users of discovergreece.com, always targeted to our main markets
- Increase in the number of users following discovergreece.com’s SM Accounts, always targeted to our main markets
- Engagement in Social Media posts
- Time on Site/Bounce Rate & Pageviews/sessions from our campaign audience
- Divided to 3 tiers, according to 2018 Marketing Plan (to be finalized until mid-January)
- Display Advertising
- Social Media
- Paid Search
- Native Advertising (Travel Audience)
- Video Advertising
To be finalized until mid-January 2018.
THE DIGITAL ADVERTISING AGENCY
Within the scope of the partnership the agency shall be responsible for all the stages of the campaign, from the adaptation and design of ad formats to the optimization of campaigns and final reporting.
The engagement of the agency in the campaign in detail:
Design of Ads
- Marketing Greece shall provide the concept, key visuals, campaign objectives & landing pages of the monthly campaign.
- The agency shall proceed with the production of a set of ads in each network and media property that is essential to launch and optimize the campaign.
Campaign Set Up
- Agency shall advise on the best performing media mix to achieve each campaign’s targets.
- After MG approval, agency shall set up the campaign in the selected media and networks.
Monitoring and Optimization
The agency shall monitor the campaign, track KPI progress and move forward with essential improvements in performance
The agency shall provide a mid-month top line report with the results of the campaign and progress of KPI achievement and a full end-of-month report with performance analysis, budget analysis and proposals for improvements for next campaign
The Final Proposal that will be submitted to Marketing Greece should be divided into two sections: Technical and Financial.
The Technical section of the Proposal should include:
- The credentials of the agency, including Clientele in travel sector and the full range of Services available
- Media Networks that will be utilized in the campaigns
- Technology Platform or Process that will be used for the optimization of campaign performance and KPI achievement
- Template for the mid and end month scheduled reports
- Team from agency that will be engaged in the account
- The Strategy and Plan that produce the highest value in relation to given budget and digital assets of discovergreece.com (site, social media, blog, etc)
- Estimation of average Cost per Acquisition and Cost per Engagement for the proposed plan for each of the following (probably Tier 1) markets: US, UK, RU, DE, FR
The Financial section of the Proposal should include:
- Monthly Cost for the design of Ads Set
- Campaign management and optimization fee. The agency can propose for this service either a Fixed Monthly fee or a Commission based on media budget spending per month
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Submitted Plan for maximization of results given the digital assets of discovergreece.com.
- Access to Networks and Technology for the Media Planning and Optimization of Campaigns
- Competitiveness of financial offer
- Competency of agency’s team that will be involved in the account
- Initiatives and process for sharing knowledge between Agency and Marketing Greece
Agencies meeting the requirements are kindly requested to submit their proposals by January 15, 2018 to the following email addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Nikos Diamantopoulos, Web & Digital Marketing Manager)
email@example.com (Ioanna Dretta, CEO)
UPDATED SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 22, 2018